All aboard for 2020 – change is a’coming
We can all choose how to respond to change or how to initiate change.
We have options.
- Avoid, deny and carry on playing safe, but small. Oh Dear.
- Circle around change to work out courage and strategies for small steps that navigate the change we truly want.
- Inspire ourselves with all the potential and possibility and possibility that making change can bring us.
- Gather practical strategies and inspiration along the way.
- Be part of a team to help us make and sustain change.
If the idea of change sends you under the safety of your doona then maybe you don’t relish setting new directions or changes going into 2020?
How does that impact on your future results, satisfaction and enjoyment?
Bring it on
My individual or small group workshop Changing it up in 2020 is a fabulously collaborative and inspiring way to get familiar with change-making strategies and share your ideas on new directions, plans, ideas and goals. Vision boarding is a popular and creative part of this day workshop. Take this time to plan your change.
Book here for an individual workshop or to join others in early December.
Connect Her is net-connecting combining collaboration, education and inspiration. Not to be missed as an opportunity to share your business news and gather connections. My next Hawthorn Connect Her meets happen on Wednesday 13 November, 18 December, 15 January 2020.
As you plan the change you want to see in your world, you will choose to become more polished in public speaking.
Connect with me if you want individual help on Being up front